INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 Legislative Decree. 30.6.2003 N. 196 (hereinafter, "PRIVACY CODE") AND ART. 13 EU REGULATION N. 2016/679 (Hereinafter, "GDPR")
Those who order through this website, accept and read the following mandatory information: the data collected at the time of the order will be used only to provide the service and / or supply the products purchased and fulfill the regulatory, managerial, operational and accounting.
Ablia S.r.l. with registered office in Via Fra bartolomeo 30 59100 Prato (Po), C.F. 01814240972 (hereinafter, "Owner"), as the data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes
1.Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details) - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data", communicated by you on the occasion of agreements / contracts for the services provided by the Data Controller.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
A) Even without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude the contracts for the services of the Data Controller;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- send you via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
- send you commercial and / or promotional communications from third parties (for example, business partners, insurance companies, other non-profit companies) via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts. We inform you that if you are already our user or partner, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the Controller's services and products similar to those you have already used, except for your dissent (Article 130 c.4 of the Privacy Code)
3. Methods of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller or to other companies in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
5.Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the owner ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the provisions of the applicable law, subject to the stipulation of the standard clauses provided by the European Commission.
7.Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, they will not guarantee the Services of art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the owner. However, he will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
In his capacity as an interested party, he has the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and clarification of the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of electronic processing carried out with the aid of tools; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into form or blocking of data without law, including those which do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if it is pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition point of the interested party, set out in the previous b), for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party of the right to object even only in part. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of appeal to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise the rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter a.r. to our operational headquarters, or
- a certified e-mail to our address.
10.Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is Ablia S.r.l. with registered office in Via Fra bartolomeo 30 59100 Prato (Po), C.F. 01814240972, while the Data Processor is Mr. Andrea Colzi.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.